At OSES, protecting safety and the environment always takes precedence over expediency. We empower – and require – every employee to stop any unsafe practice or condition.
OSES is committed to delivering products and services of uncompromising quality while protecting the health and safety of our employees, partners and communities, and operating in an environmentally responsible manner. We are dedicated to compliance with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws and regulations and to continually reviewing and upgrading our internal standards, as appropriate. We strive for continuous improvement of our QHSE performance with new strategies to advance our ultimate goal of eliminating defects, injuries and environmental impact.
QHSE is not an add-on to our business. We work to proactively integrate QHSE principles into all of our business activities to minimize risk, optimize our overall performance, and add value for our customers, employees and stockholders.
Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy Commitment
Oil States Energy Services’ Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental practices support our commitment to achieving our QHS&E initiatives, which align with our overall vision for the company. Our vision defines how we will meet the following objectives:
- We will conduct business in a safe and environmentally responsible manner, striving for zero incidents in everything we do, providing safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and ill health, and minimizing any environmental impact within our overall operations.
- We will use a hierarchy of integrated controls to identify and mitigate risks associated with our processes and procedures.
- We will meet or exceed customer requirements, with service quality and HS&E excellence as our mandate at every level of our organization.
- We will comply with our Business Management System and all statutory, regulatory and other requirements.
- We will regularly review and set goals and objectives at all levels of our organization, supporting continuous improvement in all areas of QHS&E, with the goal being enhancement to our performance.
- Our employees participate in our Business Management System processes and we will recognize OSES employees with outstanding QHS&E performance.
- We are committed to the proactive integration of QHS&E Objectives into our Management Systems at all levels. The commitments in this policy are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with Oil States Energy Services’ standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. Compliance with this policy is critical to our business success because it reduces risks and adds value to the services we provide to our customers.
This policy is available by request to any relevant interested parties.